Thursday 21 August 2014

First Blog Post & Current Skincare Favourites!



Hey Everyone,

This is my first blog post & so I thought I would start with some current skincare faves so without further a do lets get on...

So over the last few weeks I have been using L'oreal's Triple Active Night & Anti-Shine face creams/moisturisers they both claim to be hydrating although obviously the anti-shine is mattifying too so if you are like me and have oily or oily/combination skin anything that helps is always a bonus. Now the Triple Active Anti-Shine, claims it can be used day and evening/night but personally I use it a s a day cream, I dont worry to much whether my skin gets oily through the night when im sleeping (but hey thats just me) & yes it does work I do really like it, my make-up breaks up far less round the t-zone area (where I get oily the most) now I am not going to claim that it lasts all day & you don't get oily at all but for me the oiliness is far less. The plus for me is that it is so light it sinks into the skin I find so quickly so is great for under make-up the scent is also inoffensive I would say it is a "sharp fresh scent" my skin is just left soft and mattified which I like.

Now on to the Triple Active Night, I like this it is a rich cream but at the same time is not heavy or sticky which personally I don't like the feeling of as I am sure you don't either. The cream glides onto the skin & sinks in really well and quite quickly too, it leaves my face feeling really soft & smooth & I also find my skin feels quite refreshed after I put it on as well. I would say since using both of these I have seen an improvement in my skin it is not as red in areas it appears more even & my acne has decreased as well which is all good for me and what we all look for in face creams most of the time, right? Plus they are drugstore which means affordable and easily available to boot.

Last but not least is L'oreal's Age Perfect Refreshing Toner which claims to leave skin refreshed & reduce signs of fatigue with Vitamin C, now I know it is for mature skins but when I ordered it I did not see that in the description so when I got it I thought "just give it a go" & I did & again I really like it, it leaves my skin feeling clean & fresh also it dries off on the skin quickly too which I like with toner & I love the scent it reminds me of Calvin Klein's Beauty fragrance which is a favourite of mine so its got a plus to start with for me.

So thats it for my first blog post I hope you like it or found it helpful.
Until next time, Thanks for reading, Nat :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12721023/?claim=rb8cbs4wqx7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nessa, I am glad you like the blog. It will be fine to follow each other on bloglovin.
    Many thanks to you, Nat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I am looking for new skincare products, so thank you for sharing this. Would love for you to see my new blog too http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissy, glad you like the post, I will check your blog out.
    Many thanks, Nat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nat.its great to know about this product.Thanks for the information.i would like to try this .thanks nat!

    ReplyDelete